So, I have a confession! I am in love with Frank! Frankincense Essential Oil, that is! So, now you know why my husband is completely okay with the fact that I love “Frank”! 🙂 Honestly, when I first purchased my Premium Starter Kit, I didn’t care for Frankincense by itself but, over time, it has certainly grown on me. I just want to walk around with the bottle glued to my nose now, LOL!
Here are some Fun Facts about Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth.
- Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known scientific records, the Ebers Papyrus, dating from the 16th century B.C.
- Young Living distills its Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa near the Arabian Peninsula.
Why do you love Frankincense Essential Oil so much, Shannon? I’m so glad you asked that question! Here are a few reasons:
- It smells good! It’s hard to describe! It’s very earthy, and I’ve heard that it’s aroma has been described as “balsamic”. I don’t know. All I know is that I absolutely love the smell and am totally drawn to it!
- Frankincense essential oil is a grounding oil, which means that it brings you into “full consciousness and awareness” and into the NOW moment.
- It’s so, so good for your skin! It’s very good for supporting your skin, which is the largest organ of your body! Love the skin you’re in, y’all! 🙂
The oils, in both of these bottles, are the exact same oil! The FDA has a rule that an essential oil cannot be labeled for Aromatic, Topical and Internal Use, so Young Living created two different labels. The regular bottle, which is kind of a coral color, is labeled for Aromatic and Topical Use. The white label, or Vitality label, is designated for internal use. The oil quality of both bottles are the exact same, and both are guaranteed by our Seed-to-Seal Promise.
How is Frankincense Essential Oil (Coral label) Used?
Aromatically – Add the desired amount of drops to a Diffuser, Diffuser necklace, or even a piece of tissue to enjoy the aromatic benefits of this essential oil. It is very common to diffuse this oil during times of meditation. I have actually diffuse this oil, along with R.C. and Thieves Essential Oils Blends, to support my immune system, not to mention that this recipe smells REALLY GOOD!
Topically – Frankincense Essential Oil can be used for skin support. Add a drop to your favorite night time moisturizer for extra support. This oil helps to promote a beautiful complexion.
Here are a few Diffuser Recipes, featuring Frankincense Essential Oil, to get you started!
How is Frankincense Vitality Oil (White label) Used?
Internally – Support your well-being and normal cell health! Take Frankincense Vitality internally as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule.* If you have trouble swallowing capsules, take Frankincense Vitality internally by adding it to water, juice, or even your daily shot of NingXia Red®.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you would like to learn more about essential oils, please check out the Oily Love section of my website! You can start by clicking HERE. If you are also interested in reading some Frequently-Asked Questions, regarding Young Living, be sure to click HERE.
Want to learn more about the business side of Young Living? Click HERE.
Thank you for visiting my website, and I hope you learned a little bit more about Frankincense essential oil! Be sure to check back, often, as I will be blogging more about the different kinds of essential oils singles and blends that Young Living offers in their product line!
If you’re ready to get started on your Wellness Journey, click HERE.
Thanks again, and I’ll catch y’all next time!